Per Aspera: General gameplay tips
2. When you have both build a few additional space ports then start the process of dropping as many new bases as you have new ports.
3. Drop the new bases right next to your old one, doing so spawns a number of new resources. Set up miners on those.
4. Research mining 2.
5. Upgrade all mines.
6. Continue to drop new bases when you want to expand or when you are running out of resources.
7. Make sure to put up a lot of worker hubs, you cant have too many really. Also make damn sure you have enough maintenance to cover everything at all times.
8. Do not upgrade your colonies right away, they are very very resource hungry. You want two ice mines, one chem factory and one food factory for every level 1 colony you want to put down, or for a research station. When you want to drop a colony, drop two new bases and use the ice from that. Its better to slowly expand your pop using level 1 colonies and research stations. They add up quick.
9. Next you want to upgrade to level 2 factories, don’t waste energy trying to track down your old factories just build new ones at level 2 when needed. By this point your base will be huge and hard to micromanage.
10. Move on to researching the nuclear power plant, if you get lucky you will find uranium with your scanners. If not, dont worry about it.
11. Now you start researching terraforming stuff. Some of the tech will fool you into thinking its useful when it will wind up screwing you. The tech you should use is the black dust, then the mirrors, then one single GHG generator. Once the planet warms up enough to where you need to start adding oxygen research the tech that lets you throw nitrogen comets at the planet and the biosphere one that converts co2 into oxygen. Do not build oxygen generators. I repeat. Do not build oxygen generators. You will wind up with too much oxygen and things will catch on fire. You only need one single biosphere to convert co2 into oxygen. Just one.
12. Keep expanding your base using the above method and slowly growing your pop to keep up with research so its always somewhat fast. You eventually want to reach for the tech that lets you import nitrogen from off planet. Import enough nitrogen so that its above 70% of the total gasses in the atmosphere 72-75 is ideal, the rest of the C02 will be converted into oxygen. You can be throwing up the dipole magnetic shield around this time too, once its all done the planet is habitable.
General gameplay tips Detail
This game haveFavorites category. The game has beautiful graphics that you can spend hours without getting bored, most importantly, it is fully compatible with Windows. With the Game Guides pdf file that i will give you, you will be able to learn and understand all the details of the game. Inside this guide “missions, characters, items, growth” details. Moreover, this pdf is completely free for you. You can also like Game Guides
Unzip game guides info with winrar. Open the PDF and follow instructions.